November 9, 2009

A Helicopter Ride

Dad and I went for an unexpected outing this afternoon with Mr. F and Kellie.  We went down to the hanger and Dad took us for a helicopter ride.
 
While Dad and Mr. F looked the helicopter over, Kellie and I had fun - oh yes, we had fun - making up a tap dance routine.  That's what watching Singin' in the Rain will do to you;) 
 
 
We went up the Spokane River to Lake Coeur d' Alene
 
The Coeur D' Alene Resort
 
 
 
Look at the house in the middle of this picture - it looks like a castle!
 
I think this is part of Hayden Lake
 
Marian Crumb's house.  Bob and I have jumped every jump in that arena, except for the reddish one towards the south end, the brick wall.
 
 
 
Happy Trails, y'all!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!