September 26, 2010

Narnia Personality Quiz

I've said before that I love quizzes, but I especially love personality quizzes:)
 
So I couldn't resist when I found this fun Narnia Personality Quiz!
 
Although I'm definitely not a son of Adam, and "seeing is believing" isn't really me either, the description of Edmund's character seemed pretty similar to mine in some ways...not in all ways, mind you, but in some;)

Narnia Personality Quiz
Take this quiz at Sparrow's Song
.....
Edmund has always been my favorite character from the Chronicles of Narnia series.  He was a traitor, and yet when he repented he was fully and freely forgiven, no strings attached. 
I love that.
So, I don't mind that my personality is similar to Edmund's, because I too have been fully and freely forgiven by He who died for me.

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!