September 29, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday

Hello everyone, and a very happy Wednesday to you! 
 
It is Wednesday today, right?  *whew* Good! ;)
 
.....
 
Last Wallpaper Wednesday I wasn't sure which Silver Screen star would be making his or her appearance today.
 
After much thought, I decided to keep going with my favorite actors and actresses.
 
I present to you...Humphrey Bogart!
 
{Full size image on the Graphic Design page}
 
Ahh, Bogie...  I've only seen Bogie in two movies - Sabrina, with Audrey Hepburn, and Casablanca, with Ingrid Bergman - but I love him in both.
 
Next time on Wallpaper Wednesday, keep your eyes open for...Audrey Hepburn!
 
.....
 
Special requests are welcome!  If you have a favorite silver screen actor or actress, or a favorite movie that you'd like to see on here, please let me know.
 
 

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!