October 27, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday

Well, it's Wednesday again, which means it's time to reveal my latest silver screen wallpaper!
I hope y'all are having a lovely week so far.  Aside from the fact that it's been raining cats and dogs for about a week now, which keeps me from riding my horse, this week has been very, very nice.  I spent Monday sewing a new dress, while watching Wives and Daughters - the perfect combination, really.
Okay, on to the wallpaper...
.....
I finally finished one of the special requests made by my cousin Abbie.
Everyone, please welcome...Gene Kelly!
{Full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
This one took me a while for various reasons, but the end result was worth it, don't you think? :)
Gene Kelly is one of my favorite dancers/actors.  I LOVE watching him and Donald O'Connor tap dancing together in Singin' in the Rain.  It looks like so much fun!
(I'll probably come up with a wallpaper for Singin' in the Rain at some point.)
Well, once again I have no idea who will be appearing next Wallpaper Wednesday - I think I'll just make it a surprise from now on;)
So long folks! 

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!