December 2, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday

Today was a lovely day. 
Except that the temperature got a wee bit above freezing, which means the snow melted a bit, which means that when it freezes again tonight we will have ice.  Oh, joy. 
 
But, besides that, it was a lovely day. 
 
Alex and I went to the Yearbook Staff Christmas party today, and had so much fun! 
We aren't part of the yearbook staff anymore, now that we've both graduated, but we were invited anyway, which was nice:)  It was great to get out of the house, see some of my friends, eat cookies, sip cider (caramel cider - like a caramel apple - soooo good!), and play games.  We also had a white elephant gift exchange, pirate style, which is always a lot of fun;)  I got a book, a CD, and a bubble gum scented pencil.  Yeah, I know - the bubble gum scented pencil seemed a bit odd, especially since it didn't really smell like bubble gum to me, but whatever. 
 
It was a wonderful party, and I had so much fun laughing:)  I'm so thankful for laughter.
 
.....
 
This hat, by the way, makes me happy.  I wish it wasn't so expensive, because I would so buy it.  Such is life.  And yes, I do love hats.
A cute and cozy cloche...
 
.....
 
Okay, moving on to the point of this post - trust me, there is a point - this week's wallpaper!
 
Presenting Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire in...Funny Face!
 
{As usual, the full size image is located on the graphic design page}
 
This is one of my new very favorite movies. 
It makes me happy. 
It makes me want to go singing and dancing around Paris with Fred Astaire. 
I like movies that make me happy. 
And really, how could this movie not make you happy? 
After all, it's got Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire!
 
.....
 
Next week on Wallpaper Wednesday, I will begin sharing my Classic Movies Christmas Collection.
 
Any suggestions for classic Christmas movies?  I've got White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life so far...
 
.....
 
Happy Trails y'all and Merry Christmas!
 

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!