December 29, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday

Greetings!
 
Once again, it's snowing here in North Idaho.  Since last night, we've accumulated about 8 inches, and there are no signs of it stopping anytime soon. 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  I certainly did!
 
Getting together with Kellie's family on Christmas Eve, and having my grandparents over on Christmas Day.  Lots of fun=)
 
Now, I'm just enjoying resting and relaxing while watching some of the movies I received for Christmas - including a Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers set of 5 movies!=D - and watching the snow fall.
 
.....
 
Okay, on with today's Wallpaper Wednesday...
 
One of my favorite actresses and singers...Julie Andrews!
 
{full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
Julie Andrews had an incredible voice.  I love nothing better than hearing her in The Sound of Music, which is one of my favorite movies.
 
I just recently started taking voice lessons, and Julie Andrews and Judy Garland are my inspiration.
 
.....
 
Well, that's all for now folks.
 
Enjoy!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!