February 3, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday - Randolph Scott

I was so excited - the other day I finally found some reasonably sized pictures of...Randolph Scott!
 
{full size image located on the graphic design page}
 
Now, since the pictures were only reasonably sized, I had to make this wallpaper smaller.  Instead of being 1600x1200, it is 800x600.  But, it still looks close to awesome, in my humble opinion, and so does Randolph Scott, also in my humble opinion;)
 
I love him in The Fighting Westerner, The Last of the Mohicans, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (with Shirley Temple), and Captain Kidd.  I also love him in Follow the Fleet (with Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers), even though I don't really like the character he plays.
 
In short, I just love him:)  You'll probably be seeing more of him on future Wallpaper Wednesdays...
 
.....
 
I haven't asked for requests in a while, so I shall do so now - if you're simply longing for me to design a wallpaper featuring your favorite silver screen star or classic movie, please don't hesitate to tell me!  Also, if I haven't made one that you requested in the past, please remind me.
 
Happy Trails!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!