April 5, 2011

Nancy Drew Fashion Week {Day 5}

 
Lovely {mostly} blue skies today, a wee bit windy, but not too cold - time for another outdoor photo shoot:)
 
I guess I'd call today's look Nancy Drew Modern with a vintage twist.
 
 
Exploring a rocky outcropping...
 
 
...adventure might be just around the corner...
 
 
A sleuth is never to busy to stop and enjoy the splendor and majesty of God's creation.
 
 
 
 
~My Outfit~
  • Vintage felt fedora - Ebay
  • Sunglasses - Walmart
  • Scarf - another show scarf
  • Corduroy jacket - gift from Grandma
  • Plaid blouse - Fred Meyer
  • Purple t-shirt (under the blouse) - Fred Meyer
  • Denim skirt - made by me - my favorite 1/2 circle skirt pattern
  • Knee-highs - Fred Meyer
  • Boots - you can't really see them, but they're my old pair of worn, comfy lace-up riding boots.
Upon looking at this outfit, it strikes me as "Nancy Drew meets Indiana Jones* in the Wild West". 
But, that's just my opinion;)
I wear this outfit - less the hat, sunglasses, scarf, and riding boots - a lot.
 
Happy Trails, y'all!
 
P.S. Once again, thanks little bro for your time and photography skills:)
 
...
 
*I have never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies, so all I know is he was played by Harrison Ford, wore a fedora and carried a bull whip.  :)

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!