December 13, 2011

Movie Review: The Wrong Man

One minute, he's a musician at a club with a wife and two kids to support.  
The next, he's a criminal, arrested for armed robbery.  
Robberies that he didn't commit.

So begins the true story of Manny Balestrero as told by Alfred Hitchcock.

A case of mistaken identity.   But can he prove it?

Starring Henry Fonda, Vera Miles, Anthony Quayle and Harold J. Stone.

My whole family enjoyed this film.   It's suspenseful and full of emotion with stellar performances by Henry Fonda and Vera Miles as Mr. and Mrs. Balestrero.  If you enjoy suspense films, you'll like "The Wrong Man".

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds interesting! I just ordered it from the library so I can watch it with my family. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sereina - Let me know what you think after you watch it! =)

    @Ani - Go jump in the lake. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!