January 25, 2012

Miscellany

The question is, is it "grey" or "gray"?  I've always wondered.  Finally, I looked it up on Wikipedia, and what-do-ya-know?  Both are correct.  I prefer "grey", though.  Always have.

I'm lovin' this song from the film Fireproof right now...the lyrics speak to my heart.


The 1 1/2 or more feet of snow we got last week is now melting again.  Hello, ice!  Hello, slush!  I missed you...not.

Oh, here's my updated blog button.  
There was a slight error in the blog address at the bottom previously.
Tis' fixed.

Day by Day

Got some yummy books from the library and I can't wait to dig into them!  Historical fiction rocks. =D

Ok, so I don't know anything about her and I haven't really liked any of the movies that I've seen her in, but I think Anne Hathaway is absolutely gorgeous.


But you know something?  My best friend is even more beautiful...


Kellie is beautiful clear through - both inside and outside. 
I've said this many, many times, dear, but I so treasure our friendship. 
You are so, so special to me and I love you more than I can say.

And that's all of the little thoughts that have been bumping about in my head this week. :)
Happy Trails y'all!


4 comments:

  1. I like grey too...I think that this spelling is more common in Britain...(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey sounds so much more civilized=)
    Historical fiction is scrumptious!
    And that made me smile that you described my exact opinion of Anne Hathaway... word for word. and we've never even mentioned her before! But I'm not really surprised...=D

    And dearest, that was such a sweet surprise to read - what can I say? You are the most wonderful friend God ever gave anybody=) And we do make an awfully good looking pair...!

    Love ya,
    --Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is definitely more civilized:)

      Nope, I'm not surprised either. I stopped being surprised at how often we think alike years ago...but I'll never stop being delighted. :)

      :grin: I think we make an awfully good looking pair, too. ;)

      Love ya back,
      ~Tasha~

      Delete
  3. Grrrrrrr---aaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeey!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!