October 26, 2012

Doctor Who Blog Party | Guest Post {Nail Polish Tutorial - Emma Margaret}


...~...~...~...~...~...~...

*This post was written with a Brittish accent, I would appreciate if you would read it in one…*

‘Elo! First I would like to say thanks to Natasha for letting me guest post! I absolutely LOVE the Doctor (aka Doctor Who) to get right down to it he is awesome! What more can I say? So I was thinking what I could do for this post and my first thought was DOCTOR WHO NAIL POLISH Oh yeah! So of course I tried! Here is my two attempts to put Doctor Who on my nails!

TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) NAILS

1.     Start by painting you nails TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) blue or something near…
2.     Next you just take your white nail polish and starting with you left pinkie finger P O L I C right thumb E then do something on the next finger, draw a tardis, white polkadots something like that! I did white stripes J
3.     *I would deffenitly recommend using a fine brush or a nail polish pen*
4.     Now go and enjoy your TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) nails!!!

The Doctor Nails

1.     First we will start with making the background. Paint your finger nails white, then take an old news paper and some rubbing alcohol. Dip you finger nail in the rubbing alcohol then onto the news paper for a few second. Lift your nail and there you will have it, News Paper nails!
2.     Next we get to add the fun stuff! I chose to make the Doctor Who DW from Eleven for one of my left nails. Just paint it TARDIS BLUE then in gray or silver write D W.
3.     For my thumb I decided to put Tens glasses on them so I made two small squares and connected them at the nose or in the middle. Then add to slanting line from the top.
4.     For my right pointer finger I put elevens bow tie in a TARDIS blue.
5.     For my right pinkie finger I put a Nine’s (and ten’s) sonic screw driver. It did not show too well on the picture. All you do is draw a small gray or silver line then add a dot of color on the top for the light.
6.     Now be sure to put a clear top layer or your News print will come off!
7.     Now enjoy your nails!
Now the fun thing about the Doctor Nails is you can make them however you want, you might choose to do a dolek, or a pair of convers, or a question mark, just make sure it is fun! (and Fantastic! Or Brilliant or Cool ;)

Now for some awesome Pinterestion Doctor Who pins!








"Fingers on lips!"

Thanks so much for letting me guest post! Y’all were brilliant, and you know what? So was I!

Oi! check me out at my blog! Emmaspic.blogspot.com 


...~...~...~...~...

Thank you so much for sharing, Emma!  
I think I'm going to have to buy some nail polish and give both these styles a try soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! ;D P painted a tiny little Tardis on my thumbnail the other day. It was quite good and I'mma do it again next time I have extra time to put into it. xD <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun :D I want doctor who inspired nails now. And the pics were fantastic. And funny. and brilliant :)
    God Bless
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!