December 12, 2012

12/12/12 & New in the Shop

This is it folks - the last repeating date that any of us will see.

12/12/12

That makes me kind of sad.   I was going to do something really cool to commemorate this date...but I couldn't think of anything.  So, instead I'll share some new items from my shop.  Not sure if that's a good substitute or not, but nevertheless...




Three new colors of Ruffle Scarves!
real teal // deep purple // sage green



four feet of delicious ruffles


: :


And three new Granny Square Laptop Sleeves!
grey, yellow & lavender // mint green & perfect pink // lilac purple, lime green & aqua blue



Merry Christmas!

p.s.
Make sure to hop over and check out Kellie's new Etsy shop, too!


2 comments:

  1. I know... it's become such a tradition to do something (be it simply yelling the date in the middle of a conversation) on those repeating dates every year. I remember we had a party on Jan 1, 2001, and it's been a part of my growing up;) :(...\

    Beautiful new products! I just love that purple button on the lilac purple, lime green & aqua blue sleeve. So plummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ruffle scarves!! The new colors are so rich and warm. I know I am enjoying wearing mine and can't wait to give my friend hers for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!