March 7, 2014

Photo a Day // March // Week One

O N E | I don't always like the way Nutella tastes, but sometimes I just need some chocolate.  Any chocolate!

T W O | Mirror shots will never not be fun.  Getting better at manual focus, I think.

T H R E E | Beautiful horse hair bracelet made by my friend Dinah Raye.
Check out her Etsy shop Pony Tails Designs and give her some favorites love!


F O U R | Horse hair hatband, modeled by my bro.

F I V E | What did I just say about mirror shots?

S I X | Best friends. Love how Merlin is resting his paw on Bonnie's muzzle. :)

Another week almost done and gone!  It's so creepy how the older you get, the faster time seems to move.  It used to take forever for Christmas or my birthday to come around.  Now I blink, and we're there.  At least, that's how it seems most of the time.  Time flies.

Next week on Monday I'm going in for my Open Arms PCC volunteer interview.  I'm not really nervous, especially since my friend Liz is doing the interviewing, but I would still appreciate your prayers on that day.  I can't wait to get started and see what the Lord has in store for me and those I'll be working with!

But right now, I'm looking forward to an evening spent with my friends watching Thor 2: The Dark World!  I haven't seen it yet, so I'm SUPER excited!!  Eeep!!!

And now I've got to get back to work.  The rocking chair, yarn, crochet hook, and Once Upon a Time are calling my name... ;)

Which is your favorite of the pictures?
What did you do this week?
Have you seen Thor 2?
I want to know!

8 comments:

  1. Love your photos this week... :) You are so crafty Tasha! And...you know what I've been doing.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the car mirror picture! It's lovely.
    I've been thinking about buying a camera myself lately and your pictures are doing nothing to convince me otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such-ed-ey nice pictures! I love the one of the Bonnie dog and Merlin! The horse hair trinkets are really nice! I especially like the hat braid!

    I will certainly be praying for you on Monday! It is just wonderful that you are taking this opportunity up!

    Great weekend to you and yours!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the Bonnie dog and Merlin so adorable! I have a great weakness for cat and dog pictures and that one made my evening. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post Natasha. The photo of Bonnie and Merlin is one of the sweetest dog/kitty pictures I've ever seen.

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that photo of Bonnie and Merlin! So happy and cozy they are while napping. Best of luck on your interview next week. I hope you enjoy the work there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, for the record, I'm praying for your interview on Monday!! God is with you, and if God is for us, who can be against us? Especially when it comes to a cause such as this...
    Thank you for lighting the way....I really need to get my application sent in....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thor 2 = Thumbs up. Even got a preview of the next Captain America (booyah!)

    Merlin and Bonnie picture is theeee cutest <3

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!