March 16, 2015

Photo-a-Day + Link-up | March {week two}

ONE | I was inspired by the early morning light flickering through the trees and by Lisa's photo last week.

TWO | Cooking breakfast in my favorite Le Creuset skillet.

THREE | Gold, glittery, magic happened.  It was awesome.

FOUR | My nieces came over to my house for the day.  We had a wonderful day, and they were such good girls, but yikes! they sure wiped me out!

FIVE | Little girl aftermath.  They loved making necklaces and playing with my miniature tea set. Loving the bokeh created by the pearl beads!

SIX | One drop of peppermint essential oil in a glass of water really helps to relieve my headaches!  It's also great for helping you to be more alert and energetic.

SEVEN | Lunch at Noodle Express with my sweetheart. :)

I feel like I say this all the time, but last week was insanely busy.  And insanely fun.  We're talking "spending hours in the shoe store with your friends trying on ridiculous high heels" fun.  And this week will be just about equally so as I finish preparations for Kellie's bridal shower.  It's going to be fabulous!

All that being said, I've decided to take a break from the photo-a-day posts and link-ups until April.
Sometimes, real life (and dishes, and cleaning, and party planning) demand your attention.  I think my creative juices will benefit from a break as well. *smile*

: :

Now it's your turn!  
Post your photo-a-day pictures on your blog, then share the link in the link-y below!

Link-up Rules:
Follow my blog via GFC, Bloglovin', or email - so you can keep updated on link-up info!
Include a link to my blog in your post.
Please link to your photo post, not your blog home page.
Most of all, have fun exploring and sharing the world around you through your camera lens!

Feel free to share your photo a day posts for each week in March in this link-y.
It will be open until April 3rd, and I'd love to see what you've been up to while I'm on my break.

I'll see you all in April!

3 comments:

  1. Le Creuset skillets are the best! It's my favourite thing in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun..I love your nieces, and I'm sure they helped you sleep great that night..haha Those cuties. I agree. I love the pearls.
    Mmm..it's almost spring!
    Good for you--take the break until April!!
    Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow? :)
    Hugs, Me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!
    I've just started experimenting with essential oils recently, so cool.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!